Within the framework of specialized telecommunication solutions, we have a separate Business Unit, with at least 30+ field engineers, certified according to ISO 9001, which is exclusively active in monitoring, supervision, coordination and control of all processes related to specialized and high standard services and specialized technical support to customers of Telecommunication Service Providers
- Telephony services,
- Video on Demand,
- FULL & SHARED LLU control from both ends.
To carry out the work, Euroaxes has invested in several infrastructures, including:
- Proprietary Fault Centre, with fault management system software.
- Dedicated work management software systems and interface with the respective systems of the providers (Switchboard, Siebel CRM).
- Proprietary transport, 7 manned cars, 12 manned engines.
- Latest generation special equipment : Data Analyzer ARGUS 42PLUS, Data Analyzer ARGUS 162, Senter 332B ADSL2+ Tester, ADSL & VDSL modems/router, ISDN NETWORK TERMINATION – NT 1, Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Laptops, NETBOOK ASUS 1015CX, Android OS Smartphones.
See more at Euroaxes Telecom Services
The digital future for a municipality is the use of modern Information and Communication Technologies to improve the quality of life for residents, provide better services at lower costs, involve citizens in the management of public and local affairs, create cities attractive as places to live, work and visit, facilitate innovative activity, expand education and lifelong learning opportunities, improve health services, improve the economic potential and opportunities.
In the context of developing innovative solutions, the group can implement several projects specifically designed for local government, which include:
- Design, Installation, Installation, Testing, Certification, Configuration and Support of Wired and Wireless Infrastructure (structured cabling, network equipment, telecommunication equipment, antennas, mirrors, etc.).
- Internet access services
- Distribution of signal and Wi-Fi in public areas of the municipality/region
- Design and implementation of projects aimed at creating Smart Cities and Communities:
- Technologies that contribute to urban regeneration, quality of life and social cohesion in cities (smart-cities, e-inclusion, social networks).
- Development and integration of ICT in the sectors: Tourism, Culture, Culture, Commerce, Energy, Urban transport. Smart applications, etc. Smart Apps etc.
- Actions to strengthen broadband services and the development of high-speed network infrastructure to support the need to support emerging technologies and networks in the digital economy.